“Clean hotel close to everything in Aberdeen”
Review of Jurys Inn Aberdeen

Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Halifax
“Clean hotel close to everything in Aberdeen”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms with great access to shopping and pubs in Aberdeen. Short walks to everything you might need in the mall or on Union Street.
Free wifi is great and works perfectly.
Excellent bed and everything is clean in this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know and I would be delighted to look after your booking personally.

philip_rankin@jurysinns.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I recently attended a 'bring a party' event and found that the whole experience was very poor. The function hall was more like a few tables stuck in the middle of a corridor, the soup was parsnip which was very similar to a korma sauce. The main course of roast beef with all the trimmings included a fried tomato (odd). And then to top it off the bar ran out of vodka. Being a very popular beverage, I would've assumed a city centre hotel would have plenty stock considering the festive time of year.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review on your recent visit to us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I’m very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the function which you attended on this occasion.

I would very much like the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail. If you would be able to contact me on the below email address that would be wonderful.

Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 December 2013

brilliant short stay at the jurys inn aberdeen.;;;was on 7th floor with a great view;;;; 716 was cleaned to the highest standard and we were happy to give the maid some hard earned tip;;;;;breakfast was great ; with champaigne and bloody marys on offer as part of the buffet breakfast;;;;;; brilliant;;;hotel is right in the heart of aberdeen great location ;;;;loved it ;;;;thaks jury staff ;;;;;;mr mrs foley dundee

Room Tip: well woth a visit
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with the whole team and I have also displayed them in our staff areas so that the team can see the results of their work. Our housekeeping manager, and breakfast supervisor were both delighted to read the review.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen please let me know and I will be delighted to look after your booking personally.

Aberdeen
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I spent a month in this hotel for a work review session and found the meeting rooms great and the staff warm and friendly. Our dedicated host, Milton, was so passionate about his job that he provided exceptional customer service!

The great thing about staying in Jurys Inn is that it is located in the heart of the city centre with the best variety of restaurants, stores as well as its proximity to the train and bus station.
I would gladly stay here in future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

The hotel is well located at the heart of aberdeen city.
The train station is 3 min walk.
The hotel is situated in a union square mall for those who look for shopping.
The breakfast buffet is very basic. Those with special taste can struggle to find something to eat.
The value for money is fair bearing in mind the range of the prices in the area.
All in all, I would recommand the hotel for its special location

Stayed December 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for posting a review about Jurys Inn Aberdeen. We appreciate all of your comments and indeed will use them to further help improve the service and standards in which we offer.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen please do let me know and I would be very happy to personally look after your booking. Thank you once again for posting a review and I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Deputy General Manager.
Longford, Ireland
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Centrally located and Union Square is teeming with loads of High Street shops,gourmet restaurants and a Cineplex.
The double room was comfortable but the heating system was quirky.
The breakfast was excellent,even unique-you might get Champagne in other establishments but
where else could you get the makings of a Bloody Mary as part of your buffet breakfast.We settled for the tomato juice only!
The staff members were pleasant and accommodating.Check-in,check-out were efficient but one quibble re the latter.The amount owing was given orally in pounds sterling but my credit card was debited in euro which I didn't ask for.Euros were not mentioned and I put away my receipt assuming this was the case.This cost me about 10e more than advertised.Next time I will check my receipt.
But overall Jury's Inn was first class accommodation and I would highly recommend it

Room Tip: Front rooms have scenic city views.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted by reading it and have passed your comments on to the team.

Please do let me know when you are looking to return to the Jurys Inn Aberdeen and I will personally look after your booking. Thank you once again for your comments.

Deputy General Manager.
Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Having booked a room at least 6 weeks in advance, we were told at the reception desk that the only rooms available were a very noisy one on the first floor or a disabled room on the fourth floor - the only difference being a shower instead of a bath. Obviously we chose the disabled room...

When we got to our room it became evident that everything had been lowered for wheelchair access - the bed and the sink for example. Our biggest inconvenience was the bed being shorter than normal!! Both myself (5ft 5!) and my partner's feet stuck out the bottom meaning we had a very uncomfortable stay!

Having stayed at the Jury's Inn on several occasions we were extremely disappointed at the poor organisation and allocation of rooms.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I’m very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the rooms that you received on this occasion.