“Good Hotel”

Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
Surrey
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is a very good city hotel. I must admit when I first got out of the lift it all looked souless but that`s unfair because I had a comfortable stay.
Staff were friendly enough and rooms comfortable,I slept well. Breakfast was very good too.
A great plus to this hotel,as its in the shopping centre you have a great number if very good places to eat.
I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Andrew M, General Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear reviewer,

I am delighted you will choose to stay at the hotel again. We are currently in the process of enhancing the design of our ground floor, restaurant and bar.

For your next stay, please contact myself directly and I will be happy to offer you a favourable rate.

andrew_mcloughlin@jurysinns.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
Uckfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 February 2014

From the moment I arrived at Jurys Inn on Thursday 20th February I was made to feel very welcome.
The reception host was so charming, helping me out with my return flight check in.
The room was comfortable and unusually for a mainstream hotel had fresh air access rather than sealed windows.
The breakfast was a triumph - spiced haggis was available, and delicious, alongside porridge, waffles, mueslis.
Many thanks to all the excellent staff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such excellent feedback. Your comments on the team and our breakfast are much appreciated.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please contact me directly and I ensure everything is looked after for you.

Nairn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I'd like to say a big thank you to the staff at Jurys Inn Aberdeen for making our stay so enjoyable. It's a great location and myself and friends would heartily recommend Jurys to anyone wanting to be central to all the entertainment and shops. Great value for money, great choice at breakfast and wonderfully comfortable and spacious rooms.

Room Tip: I've stayed a few times and never had a room I didn't like. I've been asked which floor...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for a wonderful review and a great recommendation. The team here at the hotel really appreciate it.

Please contact me directly when you which to make a reservation. As a thank you gesture, I will arrange for some complimentary drinks for you and the ladies!

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed at the Jurys Aberdeen in May of last year and wanted to return, so I did at the end of January. This hotel is great and located right in union square with easy access to the train station. Breakfast was really good, I think maybe even better than the last time I visited the hotel (and it was excellent last time)!
Reception was fine and it only took a few minutes to check in, the room was fine but still storage is limited. The manager was lorna who was the person who greeted me at breakfast during my last stay but was busy checking the queue in.. Its fantastic to see the ones who shine being promoted! :D Had lunch in the bar the stirfry is really nice! Jame the Irish manager was there on my last stay but was disappointed to hear had moved to another hotel, although the receptionist said it was only for a while..
Thanks Jurys for another wonderful stay.

Room Tip: ask for a high room
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Marie,

Thank you for the review. I am delighted you returned to the hotel and I hope you will again! I can confirm that all bedrooms will be fitted with drawer storage space in the coming months, so thanks for your feedback. James will also return in May to greet you next time!

Please contact myself directly via email should you wish to make a reservation.

Kirkwall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Booked on line two days before check in . Good deal for a shopping trip with my daughter. Room on 7th floor with double bed and single bed. Very comfortable stay, all staff very nice and helpful. A lovely blonde bubbly ?Irish Receptionist ( didn't look at her name badge) checked us in and helped us to our room with our suitcases and shopping! Alexandra was also very nice on Reception. Brilliant choice at breakfast. Will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful post. It is always great to read such wonderful feedback on our team. Alexandra in particular was delighted! I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please contact me directly before you make a reservation.

Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Just came home today after 2 nights in the jury's inn Aberdeen we very much enjoyed our stay cannot fault it And wee Grace was very helpful and nice! We ended up eating in the hotel both nights and the food was delicious! Will stay again next time we're in Aberdeen.

• Stayed February 2014
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

A bit disappointed in the room. It was very dark as there were no proper main lights. The view was lovely but there was a draft from it. Bit of a pain to get into the hotel when the doors from the town close. You need to buzz reception to get in.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends