“Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jurys Inn Aberdeen

Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
“Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed for 2 weeks for business and couldn't fault the Jurys.
Great location being part of Union Square with all it's eateries and shops.
Excellent for transport links.
Room clean and tidy at all times, and surprisingly quiet for it's location, even on the weekends.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for writing the review on your recent stay. We are all delighted that you had a good stay with us. Please do let me know when you are next back to Aberdeen as I would like to introduce myself to you.

philip_rankin@jurysinns.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
newcastle upon tyne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in april it is ideal, train station, bus station, shopping mall, good food very comfy rooms, only downside there were no sets of drawers in room which I found a bit odd, luckily we were only there 2 nights, but a very good place, great bar.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. It is always great to get feedback from our guests. At the moment only our executive rooms have drawers in them, however there are plans now to get a set of drawers into each bedroom so I hope by your next visit they will be in place for you.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know as I would be delighted to personally look after your booking of give you a complimentary upgrade.

Aberdeenshire, Scotland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as we had a wedding in Aberdeen and it was cheaper to stay in the hotel than getting taxis to and from our house. We parked in Union square and just walked through the shopping centre to get to the hotel. We were early but we were checked in straight away which was great. Room was a good size, bed was comfy and staff very friendly. This is a great hotel if u fancy a weekend in Aberdeen it is central to all the shops, bars and restaurants and the railway & bus station is just next door. Would stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. We are all delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found the team here friendly. I have shared your comments with the team who are all equally pleased.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know as I would be delighted to personally look after your booking of give you a complimentary upgrade on a high floor.

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed here over the Bank Holiday weekend. Lovely room with views towards the coast. Very clean and serviced daily. All staff were very friendly and well trained. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Marylin,

Thank you for writing such a fabulous review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted by it an have shared it with the team here.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to give you a complimentary room upgrade.

Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed 6 days straight on Jury's Inn and had everything provided by my company; lunch and dinner Included. It would be nice to have a huge selection of the menu so that if I were to stay there again there will be more viands to choose from. Like Pasta's, Sandwiches, Curry, Improving the menu will be a great addition to the hotel. Plus the good location. and comfy beds. it will be an excelent hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear John,

Thank you for writing the review on your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was very happy that you had a good stay with us. In relation to the menus we have just introduced a new room service menu and we are about to launch a new bar and restaurant menu so hopefully you will see improvements on your next visit..

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Brilliant hotel, good location as right next to train station. Staff were friendly and helpful and printed my boarding pass for my return flight with a smile, would highly recommend this hotel and although it is centrally located it was nice and quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for writing the review on your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. It was very nice to read and I have shared it with the team here. It was also brought up at our reception team meeting when we were talking about delivering exceptional customer service and how everything has an impact on a guests stay.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to personally look after your booking and give you a complimentary room upgrade.

Aberdeen, Scotland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was treated to 2 nights at the Jury's Inn this weekend and was very impressed. Rooms lovely, beds too comfy and breakfast just a little too delicious (did someone say alcohol for breakfast? Don't mind if I do!).

Obviously the location doesn't get much better, the only critique I could give is that we were given a room on the 2nd floor with a view of the air conditioning unit. On a weekend, when Aberdeen is at its quietest, I struggle to believe that was the best room available. But then we didn't kick up a fuss and ask for a better room, so I guess the fault does lie with us somewhat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I’m delighted to hear that you had a good stay and that you found the beds comfy and the breakfast delicious. With regards to the room, I’m sorry that you were disappointed with the view, I would be very happy to offer you an upgrade on your next stay with us and ensure that you are not disappointed with the view from that room.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know as I would like to personally look after your booking of give you a complimentary room upgrade with a fantastic view.