“night in Aberdeen”

Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Inverness
“night in Aberdeen”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

stayed in Jurys inn in Aberdeen for the wife Birthday on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast deal was away up on the 7th floor and the view was great The hotel has friendly staff who are always trying to help a Great service Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review on your recent visit to the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with the team here who are all delighted by them too.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to allocate you a nice room with a great view again.

philip_rankin@jurysinns.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
Comrie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Myself and 2 friends stayed the night before the Kilt Walk, and there was nothing to fault. room was very clean, staff very professional and friendly. we slept very well and woke up refreshed ready to walk 26 miles , the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Janice,

Firstly congratulations on completing the kilt walk. 4 member of our team completed it too so I know how tough it was. Very happy that we were able to help prepare you for this and that you enjoyed your stay.

Please do let me know if you are looking to return to the hotel again as I would be delighted to assist with your booking.

United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here for one night on a B&B rate. Location excellent and only metres away from train and bus stations. Staff very friendly, rooms very clean and spacious and food was excellent. No complaints at all with this hotel .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dexter32
Dear Dexter,

Thank you for writing your review on the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. It’s great to read you feedback. I’m very glad that you were satisfied with the team here along with the cleanliness and the food. I have shared your comments with all at the hotel who are equally pleased by this.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to give you a room upgrade and bottle of wine on us.

Burghead
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had a fab time, staff are great, very friendly, they spoiled my 8yr old whose birthday the trip was for and made it really special for him! The hotel location is really central and perfect for a city break! Breakfast was good, corner room was nice size for 4 of us and overall we had another great stay...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read that your son had a fantastic birthday, and that you all had a great stay with us. Please do let me know when you are looking to stay again and I will be delighted to look after you all once again

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

If you're ever heading to Aberdeen on business or leisure and want a 'city centre' base - then I can whole heartedly recommend Jurys Inn at Union Square.
I was there for 4 nights on a recent business trip to ABZ and I admit I have changed my perception of JI hotels, well only Aberdeen!

The hotel is right in the middle of the centre, next door to the railway stn and within Union Square shopping centre (just outside the entrance is the 'food court').
Checked-in and the reception team (Jennifer i think) and were genuinely lovely, helpful and very friendly (makes a lovely nice change).. met the Sales Manager, Lizzie who offered me an upgrade (YAY!) to one of their executive rooms on the 6th floor. THANK YOU :)

The room was a very good size, ample space for at least a week for 2 people - very large and most importantly 'comfortable' bed - this is from someone who cannot sleep in hotel rooms! Decent sized bathroom with G&S toiletries. No mini-bar (THANK GOD!) but a good sizes mini fridge with complimentary water and kit-kats (HUGE BONUS points). The view from my room (front facing) was excellent.

After about 10mins of checking I had a visit from one of the reception team with a little VIP gift - OMG! how on earth did they know I ADORE Patisserie Valerie cakes! a little gifts box with 2 slices of cake heaven and a bag of chocolate goodies! I WAS IN HEAVEN - any hoteliers reading this - THIS IS HOW YOU WOW ME :)

Unfortunately I did not get to try the restaurant, bar or room service as was out daily for meals with clients a& friends, but on the next visit I will certainly do!

You really cannot get better than this for location, a functional, good standard hotel (great service), some good restaurants and bars only minutes away from the hotel.

Shame they don't have a gym or fitness room (that was my only niggle, and a very small one!)

I'm back up in a month or so, so will look forward to my next stay....
Thank you guys for a great stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have amazing views. pay a little extra for more comfort!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear reviewer,

Wow – what can I say about your review. It was great to read. I have shared this with all the team here and used it as an example of how doing the little things right can have such a positive result on a guest’s stay. When you are back with us please do try our restaurant or bar. We have recently changed the menus and would love your feedback.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would like to ensure that you get one of our executive rooms again and I would also like to introduce myself to you when you arrive.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Booked a weekend away with my boyfriend for out anniversary and we had a brilliant stay! The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We also enjoyed our complimentary champaign breakfast each morning. The room was very clean and had all the facilities needed. The hotel has an amazing location, in union square and very close to railway and bus stations. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear reviewer,

I was delighted to read that you had a brilliant stay with us on your anniversary. Thank you very much for the comments on the staff and the room. The team really work hard here and it’s great to see that it gets noticed.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to give you a complimentary room upgrade.

Scotland
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just had a lovely weekend at the Jurys Inn. The rooms are spotless with everything you need. The hotel is situated in the shopping centre which is a big plus. As you step out the hotel you are spoilt for places to eat. Will definitely return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Karen,

Thank you very much for writing the review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. It was great to read such positive comments and I have shared your comments with all the team.