“Hard to fault, handy location, good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jurys Inn Aberdeen

Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
Inverness
“Hard to fault, handy location, good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is a good place to stay in Aberdeen. I think it's a great location especially if you are new to Aberdeen. Union Square is one of the main hubs of Aberdeen with lots of middle of the road restaurants and a movie theater and this hotel sits right above the shopping centre. (Mall)

Rooms are comfy and airs conditioned. Reasonably furnished with decent linens. Corridors are a bit bleak but rooms are fine.

Value - I got a company rate and thought it very reasonable. Be warned rates in Aberdeen can be astronomical if you leave a booking to last minute.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Will,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted with your comments and have shared them with the team here.

philip_rankin@jurysinns.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
Perth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great hotel. Central location in Aberdeen, close to bus/train station, shops, town centre. Spacious room for three adults, very clean. Staff were welcoming and friendly. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking to stay in Aberdeen.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Kat,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with the team here who are all as delighted as myself. I know I have said this often in previous responses however with all the positive feedback that we get regarding our team it’s great to read.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to give you a complimentary room upgrade.

Fife
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hotel is located in newest shopping centre in Aberdeen and adjoins both the bus station and rail station.
Breakfast selection was good although I felt that the food could have been hotter.
The room I was in, was comfortable and modern. Noise from outside was minimal, until early morning when the dreaded aberdonian seagulls woke me up!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank wmiller224
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted by it. I will also look to address the hot buffet temperatures. I have asked my maintenance manager to look into the heat lights for potentially high powered ones.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Enjoyed our over night stay parking at the train station was a bonus too. Was really quick and friendly to check inn. Enjoyed the convenience to the Union Square shopping Centre. Would recommend to others if the wish to shop and eat out.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Lesley,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen, and also for writing such a wonderful review on your recent visit.

Inverness
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

stayed in Jurys inn in Aberdeen for the wife Birthday on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast deal was away up on the 7th floor and the view was great The hotel has friendly staff who are always trying to help a Great service Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review on your recent visit to the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with the team here who are all delighted by them too.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to allocate you a nice room with a great view again.

Comrie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Myself and 2 friends stayed the night before the Kilt Walk, and there was nothing to fault. room was very clean, staff very professional and friendly. we slept very well and woke up refreshed ready to walk 26 miles , the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Janice,

Firstly congratulations on completing the kilt walk. 4 member of our team completed it too so I know how tough it was. Very happy that we were able to help prepare you for this and that you enjoyed your stay.

Please do let me know if you are looking to return to the hotel again as I would be delighted to assist with your booking.

United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here for one night on a B&B rate. Location excellent and only metres away from train and bus stations. Staff very friendly, rooms very clean and spacious and food was excellent. No complaints at all with this hotel .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dexter32
Dear Dexter,

Thank you for writing your review on the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. It’s great to read you feedback. I’m very glad that you were satisfied with the team here along with the cleanliness and the food. I have shared your comments with all at the hotel who are equally pleased by this.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room as I would be delighted to give you a room upgrade and bottle of wine on us.