“retirement dinner”
Review of Jurys Inn Aberdeen

Ranked #9 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent venue for 80+ guests From booking to the actual date of the celebration was professionally taken care of by Jamie Innes. All the staff on the night worked very hard under the excellent management of Lorna the duty manager. compliments to the chef who made very tasty meals beautifully presented .Praise indeed to all the staff involved for making our" retirement party" very special . Thanks again. From the 5 retirees!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear ‘5 Retirees’,

Thank you so much for writing your fabulous review. It was great to read and I have shared it with the whole team. We reward all our team members who provide the level of exceptional service that stands out enough for customers to mention their names, and it is clear that Jamie and Lorna have both done that on this occasion.

I hope that you all enjoy your retirement now and also hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was attractive to stay at Jurys Inn, a central and highly accessible hotel. At the hotel reception had attached one of the city's major shopping center, made ​​the experience even more seamless, and the hotel is suitable for both business and pleasure.

Great service and good standard.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you have recommended the hotel for both business and pleasure guests.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I called into the Bar at Jury's Inn when I had a 3 hour wait for the train home.

There's a great selection of drinks and coffee's but I also needed a late lunch while I did some work on the free wifi.

I went for the Pea and Ham soup - and expected something standard. The soup and crusty bread that arrived was out of this world - home made soup with chunks of off the bone ham, it was an absolute delight.

Room Tip: I didn't stay at the hotel - just visited the restaurant / bar.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your quick stop with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the soup and have shared your comments with the kitchen team who are also very happy with these.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future if you have time to stop off again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Arrived Friday afternoon got room on t 5th floor ok,sat an had a cup of coffee problem A/C units outside on roof,went back to reception an said no problem changed to 2nd floor street view was fine, better than fans,had a lovely 3 course meal in restaurant, breakfast both days good meal in Mexican outside hotel reception,(Chiquito)then a few drinks up town in various pubs bus Hom on Sunday afternoon all in all good w/end

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Colin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted to read that the team here were very quick to respond to your room request and that your second room was more suitable for you.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a great hotel especially if you are travelling by train. Shops and a good choice of restaurants available on your doorstep. Hotel staff very friendly and exceptionally helpful we got our room upgraded and changed to a twin as I was travelling with my daughter, A good selection of food at breakfast time. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ali,

Firstly I would like to thank you for the recent review on your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have said this often in previous responses however with all the positive feedback that we get regarding our team it’s great to read. I’m also delighted that you enjoyed the breakfast.

When you are looking to come back to the hotel please do let me know as I would like to look after your booking and offer you a complimentary room upgrade.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nice clean room with excellent service stuff.

Pros:
- Breakfast was decent with nice selection (even a bloody Mary counter!!)
- Excellent stuff at service counter who are most helpful
- Fair rates

Cons:
- Not much facilities (normal B&B kind of place)
- Lobby is on 2nd floor of the shopping complex, so bringing big luggage can be bothersome

All in all quite a decent place in a nice location

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for the comments regarding your stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. We have put a lot of work into our breakfast and we are delighted that you were happy with the Bloody Mary counter.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

A very convenient location right in the town centre. The staff are friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable and spotless. I had a good nights sleep, plus the breakfast buffet is one of the better I've encountered. Would definitely book there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Phil,

I was delighted to read your review on your recent stay. We really have a great housekeeping team who work very hard to ensure the highest level of cleanliness in the hotel each day. Also our food and beverage team who also work tirelessly to ensure that our guests expectations are met each day..