“Good breakfast”

Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I've Stayed here twice now after nights out in Aberdeen. The location couldn't be any better as it's joined on to the shopping centre in the city centre. Reasonable priced and they put on a really good breakfast. Would recommend this to groups of friends stayed over for the weekend.

Stayed August 2014
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review regarding your recent stay at Jurys Inn Aberdeen.

I am delighted that you decided to return to us and we deliver each team. I have passed on your comments to the entire team who were all very pleased with them, especially our breakfast team.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance when booking a room

philip_rankin@jurysinns.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
Midland, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

The Jury's Inn is conveniently located in the Union Square station with several restaurants and shops within the station mall. Nothing upscale but rooms are immaculate and the staff is pleasant and very helpful. Recommended for business trip economy vacation stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for writing the review on your recent stay. We are all delighted that you had a good stay with us. Please do let me know when you are next back to Aberdeen as I would like to introduce myself to you.

Glenrothes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

Second visit to this hotel and experience every bit as good as last time. The location is excellent straight from reception into a bustling shopping mall. Had a room on fifth floor with lovely view of the skyline, rooms are spacious and comfortable. Ice machine on each floor is a nice touch, also the air conditioning which is very easy to control or turn off if required. Staff are excellent from check in to the cheery staff in the bar, did not eat in the hotel so can't comment. Will without doubt choose this hotel on our next visit. Wi fi worked fine.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was delighted to read it and have shared all your comments with the team who were all very happy to hear them.

If you are ever coming back up to Aberdeen please do contact me as I would love to look after your booking personally and upgrade your room.

Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

Popped in for a drink while we were waiting for our train. Initially impressed by waiter asking what we would like. I required a couple of minutes to study the wine list. He said he would return to our table to take our order.20 minutes later we got our drink. Nice place. Nice waiter. Very busy.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to our Jurys Inn Bar.
I was disappointed to read that after a positive start, the service received was not up to the high standards we aim to meet. I have passed your comments on to the bar manager who will address this with the team and staffing requirements also.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future if you have time to stop off again.

Deputy General Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I travel extensively, but what shines is the genuine friendliness you receive when travelling alone. Those staff, albeit busy, make time to ensure that you are at home.

I would like to thank Jessie and Killian for turning a lonely evening into a friendly one with smiles.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on your recent stay at Jurys Inn Aberdeen.
It was great to read and I have shared it with the whole team. We reward all our team members who provide the level of exceptional service that stands out enough for customers to mention their names, and it is clear that Jessie and Killian have both done that on this occasion.

If you are ever coming back up to Aberdeen please do contact me as I would love to look after your booking personally.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Had a great stay but would recommend if you have mobility difficulties ask for a shower room and not a shower over the bath as had problems getting in and out.
The bed in the family room was a bit small as we are used kingsize.
Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for room 702 for a fantastic view of the city roof tops :D Corner room is lovely :D and very qu...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review regarding your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with the team here and they were all very happy with them.

If you are ever coming back up to Aberdeen please do contact me as I would love to look after your booking personally and offer a complimentary room upgrade.

Philip Rankin

paisley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

stayed here for the whole of August and i cant say anything more great about it the service the food, bar, reception and all the staff i would like to single out Lorna (front desk manager) she has been a breath of fresh air since arriving everyday Aisling guest reception always very polite and accommodating Rob and Michel the night managers always willing to help and solve problems ie sourced me a iphone charger when i lost mine Liga Riba assitant manager very happy Irish girl always there to put a smile on my face with cheery smile and jokes Philip deputy GM runs a very tight ship and is always courteous and professional with his eye on everything all in all i have loved my stay with you guys and will happily recommend it to anyone coming to Aberdeen

Room Tip: ask for a room on the south side if possible and high level for fantastic views
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review on your stay with us at Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I am truly delighted that we made your stay such an enjoyable one.
I always talk about the team that we have here as they are fantastic. It’s always great to read your comments and be able to share them with the team.

Philip Rankin