Jurys Inn
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$92
Agoda.com
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$69
Craighaar Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$101
US$98
Travelocity
US$112
US$106
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$62
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$84
PremierInn.com
2,334 results
All reviewsunion squareshopping centretrain stationgreat locationshopping tripcentral locationexecutive roombreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelwould stay againexcellent stayself servicebusiness tripone night staycomfy bedcar parkcinema
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2010

First time in staying at a city centre hotel that i was not given the early morning seagull chorus, service good with nice friendly staff, very clean throughout but then again it is very new. Ideal location for all transport links

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2010

Absolutely no complaints at this hotel. It's really handy for town & union square obviously. The hotel decor is fresh & modern. Rooms are a good size & nicely decorated with air con & flatscreen tv. Ice machines in each floor was handy too. Breakfast was good, nice restaurant & bar areas too. Enjoyed our stay & would def stay again.

Reviewed 15 June 2010

I stay in hotels on a regular basis and have had the pleasure of staying in a number of Jurys Inn Hotels, this is not the best!

Hotel location is ideal for rail links and a trip to the City. The rooms were clean but service was poor. My impression was that there is a lack of leadership and direction staff appear to think you should be grateful they are there at all to serve you.

Breakfast is best described as a self service lottery based on my experince, you have to even get your own cutlery & make your tea, the cereal and continetal bar lacked choice and the warm buffet looked sad. I ate just toast and had tea, which for £8.50 was terrible value. If hotels want to serve buffet food all they have to do is top it up on a regular basis so that food is fresh and welcoming.
Frankly is I am paying over £110.00 BB I expect the table to be set as a minimum. You aren't even taken to a table nor is the breakfast 'process' explained as a courtesy at all.

I also expect staff to aknowledge me and be corteous............quite how this hotel has been rated so highly by others is beyond me. I probably stay in 50 hotels annually, this is possibly the worst review I have ever left on tripadvisor.
With the exception of the bar staff this hotel is poor, poor, poor.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2010

The hotel was very nice and clean, but you could hear every sound from the corridor. There was a hen party going on but we had no problem to change room to another floor.
One evening we thought we should eat in the hotel restaurant. The food and service was terrible. I order pasta with Parmesan and a glass of wine. I had to ask for the Parmesan and got some other cheese, with no taste at all. It was NOT Parmesan. The dish was totally tasteless. I never got the wine, by the way. My husband took a steak with mashed potatoes. No taste there either. He asked for a beer but never got it. Our daughter wanted a "Chicken pot" and it was not eatable. They had probably dropped a dl of white pepper in it. For “all” that we paid £38.
We ended the evening in the bar. I order a Cosmopolitan and it was absolutely perfect. Lovely.
As said in the beginning, the hotel was nice and clean. The staff very friendly and it was situated perfectly in the middle of the shopping centre
Birgersson

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2010

From the very first contact I've been nicely surprised by girl who made the booking with me over the phone - she was so helpfull and friendly (what does not happen every time I stay abroad...) and had great european accent :-) On arrival I've been invited by smile on reception's staff and quickly checked-in. Usually hotel staff seem to be bored but this time these young people were full of enthusiasm and energy :-)
My room was clean and quiet. Breakfast also was pretty tasty.
If the value is good I'll certainly stay with Jurys Aberdeen again even if I have to wait for elevator to get to top floors :-)

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo