Lillian Cottage Guest House
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$99
US$91
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$89
US$87
  • Restaurant
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$106
  • Pool
US$154
US$140
US$98
US$88
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
Agoda.com
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$65
Agoda.com
US$82
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Stayed for two nights whilst visiting Aberdeen for our daughters graduation. Had a triple room (our younger daughter was with us). Nice spacious room, comfy beds and excellent en suite facilities. Breakfast was second to none with a good choice cooked to perfection. Roger and and his wife where good hosts and I would definitely recommend, far better than a lot of hotels we have stayed in. Would certainly stay again - a great location for everywhere in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lita R
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I stayed here overnight whilst attending a two day event at the AECC, because I couldn't find a hotel which had room available. I don't usually stay at B&B's when on business (which doesn't mean that I stay at 5* hotel's either I might add !), but I would certainly stay at Lillian Cottage again if I return to Aberdeen.
The location is very good, a short bus ride from the exhibition centre, and an even shorter one into town. The owner's are very friendly and helpful. I'd forgotten the lead to re-charge my iphone, and the lady of the house kindly lent me a charger until the next morning.
Breakfast was excellent, rivalling many hotels. There was a wide variety of fruit and cereals, and juice etc, and several choices of cooked to order breakfast.
My room was very clean, bed comfortable and good sized en-suite bathroom. I would not hesitate to reccommend Lillian Cottage as a base in Aberdeen.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the house are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
7  Thank timbo46
Reviewed 15 December 2012

This was a great experience. Roger and his wife were very welcoming. It was like a home away from home. They were very helpful with recomendations around town.
The location was excellent, about a 15 minute walk from downtown. I went to Balmoral castle whicg was a great tour.
The town was had a friendly environment and great night life. The people were very friendly and helpful around the town and one night I saw at least 50 men in kilts after a Scotish rugby game. They also lived a short 5 or so minute walk from the athletic park.
The B&B was also very quiet at night which made sleeping very great. I loved the room, it was very clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable.
Overall, if you are looking for a great place to stay in aberdeen, choose the Lillian cottage guest house and you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Room Tip: Book rooms as far in advance as possible to get the best pick of the rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
15  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 30 September 2012

still can't get over how impressive the breakfast was. there was an extremely large variety of fruits and nuts to choose from and also cereals. even the cooked breakfast portion had a lot of choices instead of the usual traditional scottish breakfast provided at most b&bs. of course that was also available, but there was also fish and haggis. I had the haggis and it was cooked to perfection, really enjoyed it. it even came with a shot of whisky! the hosts were friendly, which was nice. the place was decorated really nicely. stayed in the twin room facing the main street which got rather busy and noisy at times, but it wasn't too bad. slightly far from town, which was about 30 minutes walk at a leisurely pace. there are buses right outside that take you to town though. overall, really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
24  Thank ymtan89
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stayed at Lillian Cottage the other night whilst on a course in Aberdeen. It was homely and welcoming and they have thought of everything you could need. The breakfast was a real treat and the owners are obviously very experienced in their business. I would certainly recommend staying here and I will look forward to returning when I need to stay in Aberdeen again. Thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business