“Delicious food at a reasonable price!”
Review of Royal Thai

Royal Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Royal Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 671 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Delicious food at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My friend and I shared set dinner B which was around £25 each. We got a mixture of lovely starters each, followed by duck pancakes and then a selection of 4 mains with rice and noodles! The food was brilliant and the service was very good. We couldn't manage dessert from the cake trolley as we were stuffed by this point. Highly recommend this restaurant and will be returning again.

2 Thank Lisa E

Arbroath, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Having never tried Thai food before, this restaurant has opened my eyes. My friend and I chose the banquet B... Absolutely delicious! Service was second to none and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Will definitely be returning when next in Aberdeen.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“They take the Thai out of Thialand”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Have been to this Thai restaurant 3 time and have been impressed with the quality of the food and the service If you are a avid Thai food person this is heaven on Crown Terrace try the Massaman Curry Duck Mmmmmm.

• Visited July 2014
Neath, United Kingdom
“Beautiful gem of a place”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful service, beautiful surroundings and gorgeous food.
Although in the city of Aberdeen it's a little out of the way and on a quiet back street . Any taxi will get you there no problem. Think it would be more difficult if you don't know your way about but the food us well worth the search.
Fantastic and reasonably priced.
We went on a Tuesday and booked a table and by the time we left it was really busy . Would advise making a recommendation regardless of the day.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Really good time”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were invited to this restaraunt as part of a large group. The menu was chosen for us and whilst I wouldn't have picked some of the meals, the overall experience was very positive. We had really good service from the staff - nothing seemed to be too much trouble at all. I enjoyed the starters, the Tom Yum soup was delicious, the crispy aromatic duck amazing and the fishy main but as I don't eat lamb I can't comment on how that tasted.

The banquet was priced at £29.95 - really reasonable I thought and we will definitely go back for a meal on our own. I am sure it will be lovely.

• Visited July 2014