“Amazing food”

Ranked #50 of 711 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Having a reputation for its scrumptious food. All of us at Yorokobi by CJ Restaurant employ a motto saying: "care for guests with warm hospitality", and we commit ourselves to ever enhancing our expertise and service, and providing authentic Japanese & Korean cuisine.Our chefs personally chooses the ingredients, disregarding anything less than the best so that they can produce our delicious dishes and the restaurant is one of just a few in Scotland which serve such premium quality Japanese & Korean food. We also have an excellent selection of fine sakes and wines.
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice and both times have had a fantastic meal. Service is brilliant & I can't wait for my next meal here :)

2  Thank Loulouaberdeen

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Had the Dol-Sot Bibimbab pot, really good, definitely worth trying. Pretty cheap as well and nice waitresses. Sushi was good, not great but good. Would recommend going for the Korean food.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great place.

Food is amazing, well presented, not overly complicated, large choice, arrives piping hot and the staff are always on hand with recommendations.

Service is faultless - polite, efficient and knowledgeable about the menu.

Only place in the city that can force me to use chopsticks as I cannot wait to get stuck in!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Had our 1st trip to Yorokobi a couple of weeks ago and the food was excellent. Our service was fantastic, food piping hot and we didn't know where to start with our choices!
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Yorokobi is now my new favourite place in Aberdeen. I wasn't going to write a review purely so people don't start flocking in and I can't get a table but I couldn't resist. Service was great - phoned on a Friday afternoon and managed to get a table that evening. The food is unbelieveable; soft shell crab, chicken dumplings and the pork belly are a must. Sashimi was very fresh and the sushi options are endless. Fantastic experience!

1  Thank GosScot