The hotel is nice, bright and modern and located in the city centre. Rooms are quite basic but clean. All the staff were friendly. We couldnt get the wifi to work but werent bothered so didnt ask about it. We ate here in the evening and the food was terrible, all frozen food which had been reheated. We also had breakfast here in the morning and it was the worst breakfast I have ever had. Would stay at the hotel again but would not eat here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland