This is a new Park Inn hotel - I think only a couple of years old. It's a nice hotel but with all Park Inns, the rooms are a little basic. Having said that, it is clean and tidy and the staff are very friendly.
Ordered room service and a cheese sandwich is exactly what it says on the tin. Almost too bland and they use that pre packed tasteless cheese slices.
Overall, this hotel is fine for a night or two but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland