I thought it was time I did another review of this hotel seeing as it is now my second home every time I visit Aberdeen. The more I stay at this hotel, the more I like it, as I have said before everything just seems to work for me here.
I've tried many other hotels in Aberdeen but this is the one I now keep coming back to.
From the moment you arrive the fast friendly check in sets the scene for your stay. As you enter your room with it's quirky open hanging wardrobe & orange wall paint you might think oh this is a bit garish but after a while even this grows on you & it just works.
Efficiency is what I like about this hotel everything I need seems to be available here, free wi-fi, tea & coffee making facilities, modern TV, great en-suites with nice powerful showers, plenty of towels, large comfortable beds with an abundance of pillows & especially the friendly & helpful staff.
The food here is great, breakfast is the usual buffet style with a huge selection of cooked breakfast items and/or continental style if you prefer. It's always well stocked with no delays or queues just efficient & delicious.
The staff here are very friendly & nothing is a trouble for them, in the evening the restaurant is fantastic & Patrycja the Polish supervisor there deserves a special mention, She always greets you with a friendly smile and makes sure you are looked after when dining there, The food is superb, I have never had a bad meal there yet. There is a good selection of food to satisfy all tastes & at reasonable prices, I would definitely recommend dining here.
Well done Radisson, you're setting the standard for others to aspire to in Aberdeen, I'm already looking forward to visit number twelve !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland