Stayed here for two nights for work.
The hotel is below average in many areas. The rooms are very basic with poor climate control. The breakfast was woeful, one of the worst I have seen for many years. My room was not cleaned one of the days I stayed and when I informed reception they barely seemed to care. Meals in the restaurant are over priced.
Overall, this hotel is pricey for what they offer to guests. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland