Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$80
US$64
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
Priceline
US$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunion streetpubs and clubscar parkmill lanebusiness hotelcity centrenice hotelfried eggsper nightgood sizemember of stafftea and coffeestayed for one nightbuffet breakfastcomfortable staybusiness tripwetherspoons
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Spent 2 nights in this hotel, we had a problem with the heating in our room it would not get warm , but we were quickly moved to another room , the rooms are beautiful the beds were one of the most comfortable beds ive ever slept in ,the hotel is imaculatly clean the staff are very friendly and helpful ,always had a smile and a hello for us , the breafast was very very good ,i would definatly stay in this hotel again on my next visit to aberdeen and i have stayed in a few hotels in aberdeen city centre so feel i can comment fairly ..no complaints from us only praise would recomend to anyone *****

Room Tip: I found rooms very quiet never heard any noise from other rooms or outside and i did stay on a weekend .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Iain W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your visit to the hotel in January.
I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed here one Sunday night, got the weekend B & B saver for under £60, you cant fault the place, rooms are brilliant and the choice of breakfast was something else, you name it and it was there (apart from butteries), you could eat as much as you wanted. The staff were very polite and helpful. I would go back again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding you stay back in December.
I was very happy to read your comments about the hotel in general and look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I got this place because it was a great price and I've stayed in a Park Inn before (it wasn't amazing) but this completely changed my opinion of the brand!

The hotel was gorgeous from the outside and in reception and bar areas. Room had great amenities and very comfy bed.

The breakfast was of a good standard but the staff are what make this place, there was a lady on reception and I apologise now for forgetting her name but it was something like "Adina"? She was great, nothing was too much and helped us with a late checkout as our ferry wasn't until much later in the day!

We'll be back next time we visit family and are stopping over in Aberdeen!

Stayed: December 2013
Iain W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive comments about your visit to the hotel in December. I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, particularly regarding the friendliness of our staff. I note that you mention Adina on reception specifically and will certainly pass on your comments to her.
We look forwrad to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

The first thing you notice is there is no parking. There is a car park next door, but there are no deals with the Hotel. This will add at least ten pounds to your stay.

Next you climb the outside stairs and then entrance is a disgrace. The bins are over filled and there is rubbish on the floor. You have to pass the smokers to get in.

Once in, everything is great, friendly staff, clean and well presented rooms. I had trouble with the pillows they use, but maybe that is only me ?

I have had breakfast there twice and both times, I do not rate it. The rolls were stale, tea Luke warm , food poorly cooked and when I found shell in my egg, that was it for me!

Room Tip: This would not be my first choice for my particular needs. I think you need to decide what your needs are consider all the reviews. There was nothing wrong with the room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I booked a table for Christmas Day Lunch at the Park Inn, Aberdeen, in November and straight from the start I was very impressed by their level of customer service and care (I thought I was being a nuisance with all the questions I had about the lunch but was never made to feel anything but a valued customer. Thanks Julianna!)
There were seven of us in my party including two children. As some of us were delayed, two of the party waited in the bar/lobby area and were very happy with the service they received from the manager on at the time.
Our table was booked for 2pm and there was already a good amount of people enjoying their lunch. The lady who showed us to the table and hung our coats up was extremely attentive and was very good with the children.
The meal itself was delicious! Food was promptly served but we never felt rushed or 'harrassed' by the staff. The waiters were fantastic and could not have done more for us. It was fairly busy and Christmas Day but their level of service was excellent - a real credit to the hotel!
Cost-wise, it was £245 for the meal plus drinks, which I feel is good value if you consider how much you would/can spend on doing your own Christmas Lunch. Plus there are no leftovers to pick at or dishes to wash, which are definite upsides in my book
All I can say is we ALL had a really great day at The Park Inn and will DEFINITELY be back next year!! Thanks.

Room Tip: Can't comment on the rooms as we were only there for Christmas Lunch 😊
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family