Just stayed one night for business and don't usually update trip advisor for one night stay unless a dreadful or great experience.
Park Inn was a very positive one, yesterday had a full day with work and needed a good location hotel and this matched the bill. Whilst no iron and ironing board in room (this seems very standard with a lot of hotels now) I phoned reception and requested, alongside a dental kit. Less then 5 mins later the lovely lady at reception knocked on my door with all requested. Have to say this is the quickest service of any hotel i have stayed in.
The dinner staff last night were very attentive and courteous and just checked in with us at appropriate times which was nice.
Today I've been out of the hotel on business but popped back to use their wi-fi and drink facilities after not having time for breakfast i asked Klaudia at the bar if i could order a coffee and perhaps something a biscuit of some description as not had the chance for breakfast, she came back with a late of mini danish's and only charged for the coffee.
For a hotel of 5 yrs the cleanliness and freshness looked that of a new hotel and i have to say the staff on reception, at dinner and this morning have been exceptional and made for this posting.
Only one niggle, the pillows were too full for my liking so the option of thickness would have been nice.
Will definitely be staying her again for work next month!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland