I was invited here for the night for an interview process, which included a 3 course meal the night before, 1 nights stay and breakfast. Can't comment on price but compared to others it is probably worth a few quid extra (currently sitting in a Premier Inn which was £139 for the night).
Meal was set menu but was very nice. No complaints about quality or service at all.
Room was nice and spacious, and would probably suit a couple stay as well as business. Location was great for city centre (a little noise from that, but to be expected and didn't last long).
I enjoy being cool so this isn't a complaint as such, but the rooms were pretty cold. That was with the thermostat set at 24 degrees (I'm sure I have read similar complaints below).
Breakfast was nice. Good variety of cereal, fruit, continental, full english etc. I'm sure I have seen better coffee facilities at holiday inns though?
Meeting rooms were decent, ideal place for companies carrying out multiple activities at once.
My only real complaint is parking. Situated next door to decent car park. Price is a bit steep. £12 for 24 hours. Would be great if the hotel could strike up some sort of deal on that. I'm currently parked in an area just as desirable in Aberdeen for £5 for 24 hours. Perhaps that is my small town mind thinking.
All in all, good experience and would return for both business and pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland