Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen
US$124
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Aberdeen West(Westhill)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
US$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunion streetpubs and clubscar parkmill lanebusiness hotelcity centrenice hotelfried eggsper nightgood sizemember of stafftea and coffeestayed for one nightbuffet breakfastcomfortable staybusiness tripwetherspoons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Having stayed in many of Aberdeen's hotels, I did not have high expectations for the Park Inn. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

The rooms are bright & comfortable. The restaurant is adequate with a large if somewhat monotonous choice of food and the bar is fine. I always found the service to be of the highest standard.

On the downside, the rooms overlooking the main street can be noisy at throwing out time, so always ask for a courtyard room if you're a light sleeper. Also regarding sleeping I have to agree with an earlier reviewer that to zip together twin beds to make a double is not acceptable - the ridge down the middle protrudes and is uncomfortable.

All in all, this 3 star hotel definitely deserves 4 stars.

Room Tip: Courtyard high floor to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Iain W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your business visit to the hotel. I was happy to read your positive comments about your stay but concerned particularly about the uncomfortable bed. We do have a number of zip and link beds but they should all have mattress toppers to ensure greater comfort. I have asked our housekeeper to check to ensure this is always happening. I do hope that we have the opportunity to be of service to you again the next time you are visiting Aberdeen.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel on many occasions. So far always the Standard Rooms - which on the first visit I expected to be a small room, but it was almost what I would say was a Superior Room from other hotels.

A very welcoming hotel, staff always helpful.

Clean modern rooms, great size and a decent shower.

Lovely choice for breakfast, which you can have delivered to your room, by leaving the provided order card on your door. My particular favourite part of this hotel, as I never make it down to dining areas for breakfast.

This hotel always has a good choice of deals, more for two night stays, but they include breakfast. Also on the odd occasion we have had the free added bliss of a 2pm checkout.

Great location - pub and take away under 5 min walk. Restaurants and shops 5-10 min walk.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive comments about your stay at the hotel. I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you back in the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great hotel that is professional, clean, good rooms and all that you expect from a business hotel. Main negative is appalling lack of healthy options for breakfast - no proper brown/grain breads, no whole grain mueslis, etc.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I was happy to read your positive comments about your stay at the hotel. I have noted your comments regarding breakfast and have passed to our food and drink team for review. I do hope we see you back in the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed here this weekend for a girls weekend. We were with friends which included my 80 year old best friend. Staff were friendly but first of all couldn't find our booking for 3 rooms! We were woken at 8.20am with very noisy building work from across the road! Not the hotels fault but they could have warned us! When I complained and asked if it would be going on tomorrow (Sunday) They couldn't tell me!! I also asked to be moved as we were all put on 1st floor right next to the work! " Oh I'm not sure we have any free rooms !" You either do or don't!!

On the Saturday I called reception to book a taxi at least 3 hours before we needed it. I explained that we would need a 6 seater. When the taxi arrived (prompt I may add) it was a normal car. Receptions reply to this " sorry but they just send whatever they have! I don't run the taxi company!!" Not good enough! Not the hotel's fault but if they knew how poor the taxi service was, and knew they might not send a 6 seater then they could have warned us! Poor service here from both the hotel and the taxi company

Room Tip: Ask for a room which does not over look Justice Mill Lane. It is a very busy road with clubbers, drunks etc I would not recommend this road if you want a quiet stay! It is extremely noisy. There were police everywhere, fights , noise and drunk people.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay at the hotel. I was disappointed to read about the issues that you experienced during your stay and for that I would offer my most sincere apologies. I have had discussions with our front office supervisor regarding your comments and she also has asked to extend her apologies. I do hope that we may we may have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed only one night but service was very good and people at the reception were always ready to help. Room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. We had a good rate with breakfast included. We had a choice of continental and typical English breakfast or a combination of both.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments about your visit to the hotel. I wsa very happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay and hope that we can be of service to you again on your next visit to our country.