Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$79
US$120
US$113
Agoda.com
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Agoda.com
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$82
PremierInn.com
1,442 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breakself servicesteakbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stayed here for one night in January. When I stay away I only really look for a few things - decent food, a good night's sleep, internet access and a nice bath and shower. I got the lot here. I often think that Hilton hotels do not live up to their name at all but this was really good. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank David S
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Dear David S,

I cannot thank you enough for recommending our hotel to fellow travellers. This is indeed the best place to stay in Aberdeen. Along with our clean spotless rooms, fabulous food and extremely courteous staff, our location makes it the perfect place to stay in Aberdeen.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to the best hotel in Aberdeen.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Just spent two nights at hte Aberdeen Garden Inn with a group of 8 friends - rooms are great and a very reasonable size (best shower ever), breakfast fresh, tasty, good choice and plentiful, excellent staff. Very central for union street, shops or the beach. Some rooms look onto the street, others are onto a pretty courtyard. Many rooms have bath and shower and others onyl have a shower.

Room Tip: . Recommend Room 219 - looking onto courtyard and has bath and shower..
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

Dear wekeender1971,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and sharing your experience with fellow travellers. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed the breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I checked in during a quiet time (8pm) and the staff behind the desk were very courteous and friendly.

The room was simple and stylish, as you would expect from this chain, nothing more, nothing less. It was clean, comfortable and had all the bits and pieces you need on a business trip

Ordered room service and the food was delicous, again the staff serving were excellent. Friendly and professional.

Al in all a great choice for Aberdeen as it's a good standard and close to everything.

Dear Travelozzy,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen. As mentioned in your review, our staff is indeed the best asset of our hotel. I have shared your review with my entire team and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

I have just spent 3 nights in the Garden City Hotel, Aberdeen on business and can recommend this hotel as the best I have stayed at in Aberdeen.
The staff are friendly and very welcoming.
I will be staying here again and am now looking at coming back for recreational use other than business!

Dear wmiller224,

Thanks a lot for reviewing our fantastic hotel. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality of the staff.

We all look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in September for a wedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful at checkin. The room was beautiful and clean. All in all a perfect stay. We'll be back for sure. Thanks:)

• Stayed: September 2012
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Dear jorgenfnl,

All staff appreciate your review. We strive for excellence in comfort and service and are delighted to read such a positive response.

We would love to welcome you back.