“nice hotel... cozy sleep :)”

Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

Missed our flight so booked only hotel ( pretty pricy :/) hotel staff were very friendly and pretty luxurious rooms, shower room was slightly dirty.. Restaurant closed pretty early imo but staff allowed us to order at bar. Food was really nice and filling.

• Stayed: January 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 29 January 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The hotel has 6 floors, a gym, business center and restaurant. There are several malls, a cinema, and theatre within a few blocks, walking distance. The rooms are modern and well appointed. The hotel restaurant is very nice and they have a hot breakfast in the morning.

1  Thank CraigDallas
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Dear CraigDallas,

Thank you very much for your comments. I have shared your comments with the entire team and we all are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We all look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Recently I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Aberdeen. (Fri 25th-Sun 27th).

I would like to pass on to the entire team at HGI Aberdeen my congratulations and sincere thanks. I've personally worked in the service industry for 15yrs, and have worked around the world. My recent experience as a guest at your hotel was SECOND TO NONE!

From check-in I was made to feel welcome and Nicole at the front desk was fantastic. Over the course of the weekend I was lucky enough to meet some really wonderful people and real credits to your team.

Thurston was a real pleasure in the bar as was Kelly. Both served me through the weekend and were pleasant, professional and best of all FUN. Also my compliments to the chef, I ordered a steak on Saturday evening and it was outstanding, cooked and presented exactly to order. GREAT!

A real credit to your hotel is Rory. Just a fantastic character who gave me all the time he could, as with his colleagues Thurston and Kelly, nothing was ever too much trouble. Rory is a true professional who, should he choose, has a very successful career ahead in this industry. His work ethic, professionalism and most of all friendly attitude are all a credit. I'm sure they'll serve him well in the future. Thanks for a great weekend off Rory!

My room was great, very clean and I might miss that rain shower most of all!! However, it was the people with their professional, fun & friendly service that really made my stay.

So please pass on my sincere thanks to the entire team in Aberdeen. I know I missed a few names but its not to minimise the work it takes, as a team. The best I can say is thank you, see you soon!!

Mr Sherwood

Room Tip: You'll love the rain showers...AWESOME. Relaxing!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Martin S
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Dear MartinS,

Thank you for the awesome review of our hotel and the team. We are all delighted to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you back...and as you said in your review...see you soon!!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Stayed here for one night in order to visit the city after visiting the area for work. The hotel is well located but do make sure you work out the way to get into the town centre when the shopping mall is closed, as this is the obvious day route!
I checked in early and was given a room much to my surprise, it was clean and well appointed, of the usual standard and look of Hilton hotels, with a safe and tea/coffee facilities. It feels a little bit out of the way behind things but in reality is actually close to the centre of town. The only negative is that the breakfast was stated at one time on the paper room slip but was actually half an hour later which meant I was unable to get breakfast before my taxi arrived. The journey to the airport is about 20 mins without traffic.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MistiLondon
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Fourth stay in a short space of time and continue to be impressed with an excellent Hilton welcome. Front desk staff are excellent, rooms well appointed and just what you would expect. Location also good and in easy walkable distance to most things you might need in Aberdeen.

Dear Tim R,

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travellers. I am delighted to know that you can feel our warm welcome everytime you visit our hotel. I have shared your comments with the team and all of them have asked me to convey their thanks for appreciating their efforts.

We all look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Hotel is in the centre of Aberdeen, far enough away to be relaxing but near enough nightlife if you wish to join in the pubs and clubs scene.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Room very clean and very fresh decoration.
Breakfast was a buffet style and there was plenty of choice i.e. cooked, continental etc.

Room Tip: We did'nt choose a room, we just take what is offered
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MANNY399
Reviewed 24 January 2013

really simple , food choice , menu, and meal fantastic.
room , bed shower first class.

staff tremendous, especially Susan a very special thanks for being so perfect, quality service and friendliness with the utmost professionlalism all achieved with natural ease and with a smile .

ONLY place to stay in aberdeen should you seek quality service and accomodation

stevie

1  Thank moremachinethanman

Dear Stevie,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is always a pleasure to read reviews which appreciate the hard work and care that my team shows for our guests.

I have shared your comments with my team and we are all over the moon. We look forward to welcoming you back to our caring hotel.