We had a terrific stay at this hotel on the Thursdsay before Easter whilst visiting our Son in Aberdeen. A clean, fresh, modern hotel, with some great staff. particularly Nicole on reception who was very helpful with a good knowledge of the local area, shops and places to go.. Being right in the centre of town it's great for shopping, a few seconds walk to John Lewis and the Bon Accord Centre.
We had planned to eat out but after seeing the menu decided to try the restaurant. We had a lovely meal which was surprisingly good value as sometimes hilton's can be a bit on the pricey side but the drinks too were reasonably priced.
The breakfast was also excellent with plenty of choice, didn't have the waffles but they seemed to be a popular choice and looked nice.
Our room was very comfortable, the adjustable firmness mattress on the bed was a nice surprise and ensured great nights sleep.
I particularly liked the bathroon with a superb walk-in rain shower as well as a separate bath.
Although this is a city centre hotel it was incredibly quiet at night.
I would have loved to have stayed longer but will definately stay here again when in Aberdeen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland