Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$132
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$104
US$96
US$78
Hotels.com
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Hotels.com
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
Priceline
US$75
PremierInn.com
1,444 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breakself servicesteakbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 4 times now without a doubt the best service for any Aberdeen hotel I have stayed in (and there's been a few).

The new "native" restaurant is very good shame that it's quiet - it shouldn't be!

Food is much better than the standard burger n chips, fish n chips, chicken tikka that most of the competition server and to top it the staff are genuinely interested an knowledgable.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ogtheboss
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear ogtheboss,

All staff appreciates your review, we strive for excellence in comfort and service and are delighted to read such a positive response.

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the restaurant. The restaurant is now endorsed by Celebrity Chef Nick Nairn and the quality of food and service is undoubtedly one of the best in North Scotland.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

really good hotel and fantastic staff! Good position. I was expeting better quality for the breakfast with more continental option. This is a 4 stars hotel but with not the same services provided in all the other hilton. Good Restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alessandra M

Dear Alessandra M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you liked the restaurant and the rooms. However, I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your breakfast. I have discussed your feedback with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel personnel in all shifts were very friendly and knowledgeable, the room was nice and clean and the food at the restaurant was also great. They have also a very convenient laundry room and a small gym.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with fellow travellers. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
If you are visiting Aberdeen in the future we would be delighted to welcome you through our doors again.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was travelling on business so I did not spend so much time in the hotel but this property was one of the best I have visited in the area till this time. The room was clean and stylish I felt myself home and the special Neutrogena bathroom amenity still one of my favourite!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SZKE
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear SZKE,

Thank you very much for your comments. I have shared your comments with the entire team and we all are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Having had a flight delay of five hours we were met with a warm smile and friendly face in a very wet Aberdeen. The hotel itself was in a fantastic position within walking distance of shops, restaurants and more importantly our son and girlfriends flat. It was our first visit to see them after their recent move up there and it certainly won't be our last.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul B,

Thank you for your feedback, I am absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad to know that my team looked after you well. Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back.