Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre
US$126
US$106
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$96
Craighaar Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$100
US$90
Hotels.com
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$59
Rox Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Aberdeen West(Westhill)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
Priceline
US$77
PremierInn.com
US$77
PremierInn.com
1,436 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breakself servicesteakbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We spent a fantastic weekend break at The Hilton Garden Inn, Aberdeen. The staff couldn't do enough for us, the food whether it was the bar menu, lunch or dinner in the restaurant was first class. The meus by Nick Nairns Native were superb. Also so close to the Bon Accord and other shopping centres. Rooms clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoanheadBob
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I was in the right place at the right time for a great deal otherwise it was too expensive. Fabulous clean modern room with a great bed and bathroom. Perfect location right in the centre of Aberdeen. Parking in the basement was a bonus. The staff were very good indeed and made the stay even better.

Room Tip: Avoid Tuesday and Wednesday as they are the peak business days and therefore no deals to be enjoyed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TokyoGeoff
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was booked into this hotel for one night by my company when working in Aberdeen, and I absolutely loved the room.

There had been some delay at check in, as they wanted a scan of my credit card for any extras, even though I told them there would be none, and they thought I still had the room to pay for, but it was already pre-paid through a booking agent. Not the best first impression.

However, on entering the room, the WOW factor kicked in and blotted that out. The room was beautifully lit, with spotlights, a standard lamp or two, and reading lamps.

The colour scheme was warm and inviting. Crisp white bedding, white inner curtains, and rich red curtains providing a cosy atmosphere. The settee with plump cushion was comfy to sink into after a day at work, much nicer than standard hotel chairs There was an internet cable provided on the desk. There was also a business centre which I used as I had not brought my laptop with me. Also, there was a cube clock radio, with MP3 player, another nice touch. The king size bed was so comfortable, I did not want to get up next day!

The spacious bathroom was lovely too with a separate bath and shower cubicle. The toiletries were displayed in a nice wooden display shelf. The shower itself - bliss. No worries about mixing taps like in most hotels where you have to figure out how to make the water come from shower head not the bath taps. It was easy to use and hands free, with nothing sticking out to bang into, due to the shower unit being totally contained inside roof space, (see photo). My boyfriend who is partially sighted would love this!!! The hairdyer was contained in a drawstring bag with word HAIRDRYER embroidered on it, a nice touch. This meant you could use it anywhere in bedroom, fully portable, unlike the ones usually hidden inside a drawer in other hotels.

The restaurant was Nick Nairn, and as such pricey. Cheapest main course £16. I did not eat there, it may be ok if you are on company expenses, or on a luxury break, but a bit out of price range for many. I did however have breakfast, which was a disappointment. Having served myself sausage, bacon, mushrooms I looked around for eggs, None. No fried eggs, no scrambed eggs. Then I saw a frying pan set up, with empty eggshells beside it, and new eggs in a bowl, but no staff to cook them!

I waited, and eventually a girl appeared from kitchen, she proceeded to fry an egg for me, then walked away and left it unattended. When it was almost ready, she re-appeared. Not good to keep a customer waiting for a breakfast item.

I did go back later, to make toast for myself, and noticed that some scrambled eggs were now available. I had read the in room brocure that they also had waffles and pancakes, I saw neither.

Despite the initial problems at check in, and the poor service at breakfast, the room itself was a delight, and I would definitely come back.

I was here on a business trip, but would like to come back for a weekend treat, and have even checked out weekend prices, they compare favourably with other hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank scottishlassie64
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Perfect location with friendly attentive staff. Highly recommend visiting Thurston and his colleagues in the bar as very knowledgeable in cocktail making! On site parking which is handy when in the centre of any city. Would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I shared a lovely night at the hotel. The accommodation was first class, well appointed and spotlessly clean. The restaurant food was excellent as was all of the staff we dealt with. The location is minutes away from the city centre so this is an ideal hotel for taking advantage of this.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
NitinRamtri, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Scott M,

Thank you for your feedback, I am absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad to know that my team looked after you well. Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely