My friend and I had lunch at the "Native by Nick Nairn"'restaurant. We used the Scottish Daily Mail "Ladies Who Lunch" special offer of two courses, with wine for £25.
What a wonderful experience. The staff were efficient, attentive and very helpful with menu choices. The food was outstanding. Their cheese soufflé is a must!
We were very lucky - Nick Nairn and the chefs from his cook school were in the restaurant having lunch on the same day!
Sincere thanks to all staff who made our lunch a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland