Staying in Aberdeen on a week night can cost the proverbial arm and leg, but good deals can be had at weekends and we paid a very reasonable B and B rate for a Sunday night here. Our room was comfortable and a decent size, though with a very strange tiled hallway which seemed a weird waste of space, Nice big shower, a comfy bed, and excellent free wi-fi connection. Good sound proofing too. Negatives were the completely empty fridge/mini-bar which you are obviously meant to stock up yourself from the " larder"/ shop next to reception, no shaver point in bathroom; and a decidedly average breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland