It feels like this place has had a makeover in the last few years and the rooms and public areas have certainly benefited too make it a comfortable stay. But a budget hotel attitude still prevails with no water provided in the rooms as an example. The Nick Nairn restaurant was a bit of a disappointment as the choices appeared to be your average hotel fair and I was expecting something with a bit more flair. Having chosen the steak and asked for medium rare I was very disappointed when something not much thicker than a minute steak arrived and no wonder it was well done. The saving grace was some superbly made cocktails in the hotel bar, so someone is matching the updated luxury hotel look and feel.
Also check your bill as someone else's room was added to our invoice even though apparently the receptionist couldn't see it on the computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland