Stayed here with my wife a few days ago after booking directly through Hilton. Asked for a quiet room, away from the kitchens with an early check-in (as arriving on an early morning flight), and was half expecting the receptionist to say " Sorry, wasnt aware of that" - but very pleased to say that after the warm welcome, all three requests were met. - Well done Hilton ! Good sized room and my wife was happy to see a proper hairdryer in the room, rather than the ones with the power of a gnats breath, as well as a decent supply of tea and coffee. The beds (twin) were really comfy and we probably had the best nights sleep for a while. Some may find the aircon noise a little intrusive.
The location is ok - (current Google maps shows building works which are long finished), being a 1 minute walk from John Lewis, and a couple of shopping centres a bit further one (again within 5-10 mins). Within 10 mins you can be in the cafes/ restauarants / bars of Belmont Rd pedestrian area.
We hadnt pre-booked breakfast, but changed our mind in the morning as we had a long day - with travel ahead. Mistake. The hotel offers a selection of cereals / meats / cheeses / fruit etc on a buffet basis. Unfortunately the same was true with the 'cooked breakfast' items, which consequently were all lukewarm. The water from the urns for hot drinks were also similarly cool.
For a hotel in Hilton group - I think that that least they could do was cook breakfasts to order: The chef / cook is there anyway.
We complained, the Reception staff were very understanding and we had this deducted from the bill.
But to repeat, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland