We stay in Aberdeen regularly as our daughter lives there. Most Aberdeen city hotels are either old, noisy or grubby. We had heard good reports of this hotel are were very happy with our stay. Our original room was on the 6th floor and was noisy (from the adjacent a/c plant which seems to vibrate the entire floor). We were moved to the 5th and that was fine. I cannot really think of any bad points in this hotel but here are the good points...
friendly staff (all), very clean rooms, spotless bathroom, superb shower, very comfortable bed with quality bedding, fridge in room for your own use, excellent selection of quality food for breakfast, little 'pantry' near reception where you can buy snacks/nibbles/drinks etc, reasonable bar prices, double door in bedroom to minimise noise from corridor, best sleep I have had in Aberdeen in ages.
When next in Aberdeen we will definitely book this hotel. We managed to obtain a B&B rate from Expedia for under £61. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland