“Great deli”
Review of Peckhams - CLOSED

Peckhams
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I love browsing for the goodies on offer. Whether it is their own home made fare or the good stuff they buy in.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Met friends after work for quick snacks, there wasn't any clean tables and I was unaware there actually was table service as staff standing around doing nothing much! After clearing the left dishes to the side myself I went to the counter to see what the service situation was, then a waiter followed me to take our order and he gave the table a quick spray and removed the dishes.
The first thing we ordered from the menu they apparently dont do?!? So we ordered sandwiches, they were very nice but just glad we werent in huge hurry, the service was friendly enough, but really they need to organise cleaning up the dining area and train staff, If friends hadnt arranged to meet here I would hv left.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We enjoyed a really tasty lunch at Peckhams. You can either choose from the menu or select from the delli. The food is not overly expensive bit was very good quality and there was also a good range of drinks on offer. We found the service to be very prompt. There is also a food shop attached that sells a wide range of local and other organic and free range foods. It is right next the the train station and is also a good spot to people watch the shoppers in Union Square. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

In Union Square doing a bit of shopping and we decided to have a drink. Sat down at a table, not a sign of any waiting on staff. Waited, and waited, must have been nearly 10 minutes, someone else sat down and the staff came to serve her! I was about to walk out when they finally served us.
Another couple came in, within seconds had their order taken and got their drinks long before us!
Cmon all we wanted was a pot of tea and a latte! it wasn't particularly busy and I met a friend who said they had to wait ages for everything they ordered.
I don;t know if they were understaffed or not but there didn't seem to be anyone checking if new customers had arrived or not. Drinks were Ok but I felt we waited too long

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Breakfast here is more like a Man V Food challenge and for the amount and price its a bargin . If you got a long train ride stop here and fuel up .