I'm actually staying in the hotel right now. It's 2am and despite being shattered, I'm wide awake. Had a bad experience with the food last night. But that's another story, for another day.
I taught a nice weekend away would be a relaxing and refreshing treat before returning to work in Monday.
The people at the bar, directly under my room appear will probably disagree with me. But I don't feel a singsong and drunken banter is is ideal for a hotel, with rooms surrounding around the foyer. Ok. I got what a fairly good deal on a last minute website,but I still payed over 130 pounds, for two nights room only. I don't think the room was worth half of that.
Now if I implied the drunken craic at the bar was the main reason I am struggling to sleep, id be a list.
Alfred Hitchcock must have stayed in this room. The film "The Birds" could have been inspired by the rabble on the roof. Now I know sound travels and distorts at night. But this mob are relentless. I'm convinced at one stage they were trying to get in the window. I'm not suggesting for a second that the chef has thrown a loaf of bread directly over our room as punishment for sending food back on Friday evening, but anythings possible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland