Very nice hotel, and reception staff really welcoming on arrival, we also got a warm cookie on arrival which is a nice touch.
Rooms were nice, but could do with an update and a few repairs as the sink in our room was all cracked. We stayed in room 237 which had a high window that didn't have a shutter or a blind to close, so we were woken up at 4.30am with the sunlight coming on the window, myself and my partner were looking forward to our long lie as we had been out the night before, so we were dissapointed with this. The room was also noisy as it sounded like the heating was clicking on and off all night, so this kept waking us up through the night, this was very frustrating.
We have booked to come back again with another couple in July as its for their anniversary, and we were told by friends that this hotel was great, in my option based on our stay it could have been a lot better, so we hope our experience will be a lot better next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland