I'm from Houston, work in the O&G industry and cover Europe and Asia. I'm a heavy traveler and expect excellence in hotels. I don't normally rate hotels but felt this was the time to write a review. I've been in 9 countries in the past 31 days and was totally out of clothes. Actually, I've been procuring new clothes for the past few days. I'm very picky in who I let launder my clothes and prefer to do it myself when possible. Dry Cleaners tend to use so much heat on my dress shirts that the buttons just fall apart. Not the best look for a company representative. All heavy travelers know this. Alexandra at the Doubletree was so helpful, she helped me make change and referred me to a local dry cleaner that does not use excessive heat. I was thrilled. She also dialed the cleaners number and a cab to take me there and was pleased to help. Kuddos to you Alexandra.
This hotel is beautiful. Request a room in the VIP building on a high floor facing the beach. You can wake up and see the beach and ships, etc.Breakfast is fabulous and the internet is 100%. This means a lot to a heavy traveler like myself. It also has an indoor poll and huge workout facility. In fact, they sell memberships to the locals who ofter workout here.
Beautiful Place, walking distance to TGIF and Chinese food restaurants, as well as ASDA, the UK Wal-Mart.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland