I've stayed in this hotel many times, but never reviewed it, and have to say nearly every time my room has been quite good. The room i had this time 227 an inside room, it was clean decor was ok bright and plenty of sockets. the room looked down into the bar and lounge area. Some inside rooms have a window high up which can be opened some don't, depending on which room you get you can get a lot of noises from the gulls squawking outside. When i stay at the double tree i always go for the fish which is always spot on , a glass of wine can be a bit pricey nearly a fiver, you can nip round to asda and get a bottle for that price, and shops aren't that far away. The only thing about the doubletree which i don't like if you have a early checkout on a sunday, no cooked breakfast before 0730 only continental, i've no idea how much a room costs as it's paid for by my employer, an no doubt i will stay here again in the near future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland