Stayed here on 28 to 31 December in the Platinum Club (room 601).
The hotel is always very friendly and remember you (from wait staff to front desk). Nothing is too much trouble.
Rooms are excellent and it is nice waking up to sea view.
Only downside is breakfast which never looks very appealing. It is not a usual Hilton breakfast (i,e, cheapest sausages).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland