The chocolate cookie on arrival is a nice touch and we both enjoyed. We had upgraded to a Premier room as we like more space. We were disappointed to find a leftover tray from room service outside our room which looked like dinner from the night before including an empty Champagne bottle. At 3pm this didn't seem right. We used the spa facilities which felt a bit tired and there was no shower gel in the dispensers in two cubicles. Really disappointed to find the room service tray still there at 5pm when we got back but thankfully it has been removed by the time we went out at 6pm. The main reception area seemed very modern. Disappointed that I couldn't get the WiFi access in the Atrium without having to ask for a passcode. Overall our stay was okay but as regular visitors to Aberdeen there are better choices for the same price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland