My husband and I stayed here for 1 night on 19th July. We chose this hotel based on the location as it was near a venue we were attending.
The hotel is very dated and the room we had was very very dated. No air conditioning, the room was extremely hot it was unbearable to sleep in. Had we known there was a tiny fan in the wardrobe that might have helped a bit.
The bathroom well although it was clean it was dated and no face cloths also there was a step up into the bathroom from the main bedroom, why? I have no idea seems a bit of a safety issue if you get up in middle of night and forget about the step.
Can't comment on breakfast as we wanted to leave early to get some fresh air.
Definitely not 4 star hotel and would not return in a hurry.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland