Stayed here on Friday night on arrival to the hotel it was lovely, we stayed in room 405 which was right next to the reception and the lounge which was very noisy throughout the night.
The spa area was nice.
Like someone else mentioned the room had big windows which people walk passed so u have to keep the curtains closed on the bottom floor.
Would like to stay at this hotel but would not be happy if I got that room again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland