Palm Court Hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
US$85
US$120
US$113
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
US$104
US$94
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
US$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbothy restaurantwedding mealfunction roomwedding receptionattending a weddingspecial thanksmini barfull scottish breakfastcourse mealfish and chipslovely hotelwaiting staffone night stayfollowing morningcooked breakfastlovely roomcity centre
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Phoned to ask if they were doing Sunday lunch? Was told there was roast beef on so phoned taxi and 15min was there! Ordered 2 mojitos! Whyle we waited for our table as it wasn't ready. Took the bar man 25+ min to make after a lot off huffing and puffing got drinks ordered and then 20 min later was told there was no roast left ! Wouldn't mind as much but got taxi over and that was £9.00 asked waiter could he recommend some where and was told the restauraunt manager will be over to recommend ???? Still waiting place needs a good boot up the!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Deirdrie L
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and indeed your comments with regards to your recent visit to the hotel. I am pleased to note that again on your recent visit you enjoyed the high level of service we offer and similar to that of previous.

I note your comments with regards to offering the Sunday Roast all day and I will take this on board and bring this as an option at our next food and beverage meeting.

Once again thank you for your review and comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

staff were really unpleasent during check in time and a smile was obviouslv too much to ask for. The rooms were nice but the shower a big dissappointment. The breakfast was shocking as the buffet contained only a few snacks and you were allowed to order one thing of the menu. By not being local the staff made us feel unwelcomed by ignoring us and giving us strange looks at any time

Room Tip: stay somewhere else and safe yourself the money
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie P
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Good Evening

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the hotel. I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with both in terms of the quality and service we over. We pride ourselves in ensuring all our guests experience our high level of quality service we offer and I will investigate your feedback as to why your did not throughout your recent stay.

Should you wish to discuss this further I can be contacted on graham.urquhart@g1group.co.uk

Once again thank you for your review

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I cannot thank the hotel and all the staff for making my son's and daughter -in - law's wedding day a fantastic success. From the moment we entered the hotel to check in to our rooms to the moment we left the staff went out of their way to make this a memorable occasion.

The meal was outstanding - I can honestly say this was the best meal I have ever had at a wedding - the service smooth and the help given by the events co-ordinators to make sure everyone knew what to do just made everything run as you would wish.

The canapés served while photos were taken and the buffet at night were great and plentiful.

Rooms are beautiful and breakfast very welcome after a lively evening and a few sore heads.

If you are looking for a wedding venue make sure this is at the top of your list

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pam5697
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you had such a great time at your Son's recent wedding. It was with our pleasure that you all had such a memorable day and that all your guests had equally as good a time.

I will pass all your feedback onto the team at their weekly meeting and I am sure they will be equally delighted to hear you all had a great time.

Once again thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We was up to the palm court 17/09/13 my we all had starters 3 bowls of lentil soup and duck patty all I can say is no one finished them. Mains I had serloin steak with pepper corn sc(for the price I paid not worth it) I come with 1/2 tomato some potatoes what just come out the microwave and the steak was grilled on one side and not done on the other ..grr .. 1 off my sons had the pork !! And asked for gravy instead of the normal sc what they was happy to do !! But the pork was dry and cremated not what we was expecting at all .. My wife and young done was happy enough with there's but said the wouldn't have it again one had fish and chips & the othere had chicken with haggis and bacon !! Then we was asked if we wanted desert With what we said yes but we watied so long for a member of the service team to come back we decided to go to the till and just pay and go £96 for a disappointment .. (What's going on palm court) you WAS one of the best !!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank travelcriticAberdeen

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review following your recent visit to the Hotel . I am disappointed to learn that your experience within the Bothy was not to our usual high standards and I wish to offer my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

This is by no means our normal standard we offer our within the hotel I would be be keen to discuss your concerns in more detail should you wish. I can be contacted on graham.urquhart@g1group.co.uk .

Once again thank you for your review and I look forward to discussing your concerns is more details.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Hotel is pretty nice - no real complaints on that front.

I booked the hotel and then realised that I could stay with my family but unfortunately I was told by the hotel staff that the money I had already paid (30 mins before) was non-refundable. So be very careful when making a reservation!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank John D

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel. I note your comments with regards to your booking and I can advise that all online bookings when confirmed online, automatically engage in our cancellation policy. Our online cancellation policy is 48 hour prior to arrival as this is non negotiable with our online service provider. Our cancellation policy with all direct bookings however is 24 hours prior to arrival.

I trust this clarifies your query and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.