“Fantastic!!!!”

Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Me and my husband got married on the 24 of may 2013. The staff at the hotel was brilliant looking after us right from booking our wedding right through till after the wedding its self. Graham was absolutely fantastic on the day its self and couldn't have asked for any more from him. If you are looking for a professional, welcoming and intimate location for your wedding its the place to go!

• Stayed May 2013
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Good Morning

Thank you for your review and I hope married life is treating you well. It was an absolute pleasure looking after you and all your guests and to hear everyone had such a great time is great news.

We strive to ensure all our guests experience our high level of quality and service and it great that you all had the opportunity to experience this first hand.

Once again thank you for your review and i look forward to welcoming you bothy back to the hotel in the near future.

Graham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great experience throughtout our stay. Attentive f& riendy staff from a lovely young lady at reception throught to restaurant waiting staff. Varied menu to choose from. Comfortable rooms, Great to have a full complement of toiletries in the bathroom, a spare travel toothbrush kit was a surprise. Even Tunnocks biscuits for a wee cuppa. My only improvement would be an iron & board in the room rather than to call for one. They did bring it promptly to the oom when I called. Definitely recommend the hotel to more commercial big name hotel we do stay in Aberdeen. If yiu want a more relaxed & warm feeling hotel this is the one to try.

Good Morning

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel on the occasion of the birthday celebrations you attended. It was a pleasure to have you as guests of the hotel and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience our high level of quality and service we offer first hand

Once again thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Me and my partner got engaged around April 2013 and we heard a lot of good reviews about the Palm Court. We decided to book an appointment where the kind staff took us into the bar, offered us a free drink and ran through all the wedding options available. The staff were very clear with the costs, and a couple of days after our meeting, we decided to go with the Palm Court as our venue on the 2nd November 2013.

During the 6 month of planning, we always found palm court very helpful with our inqueries, as well as very quick to respond by email, e.g. Options for using our own champaign, involving a football free stylists within the wedding reception, or bringing my partners favourite dog into the wedding ceremony. The palm court always worked hard to meet our requests, and on no occasions did they say no to any of our requests before the wedding took place.

The wedding itself couldn't have been more smooth, the staff service was amazing, the food was top quality, I never heard any bad reviews from any guests about the food....all was positive. The wedding reception held was brilliant with a DJ that done a great job with an amazing selection of songs, and the dance floor was never empty.

On top of that, a night stay at the Palm Court was also included with the wedding packages, which was no doubt one of the best hotels in the UK I have stayed in.

Overall - we had an amazing time, and will always be one of my top recommendations for a wedding venue in Aberdeen.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Good Morning

Thank you for your review and once again many congratulations on your marriage last weekend. It was an absolute pleasure looking after you both and indeed your guests and I am delighted that all your guests enjoyed themselves just as much.

We strive to ensure all our wedding couples have a day to remember and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience this first hand

Aberdeen
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Just felt I had to write and say what a fantastic night was had at my dear friend's 40th birthday party 'extravaganza' last Sunday!! From being piped in by the Turriff and District Pipe Band as we walked along the red carpet, cocktails on arrival and a simply amazing '7' course meal it was simply divine!! The staff could not have been more attentive and so professional, never letting anyone's glass become empty, which when you consider it was a free bar from start to finish, simply amazing!!! Well done everyone and know it was very much appreciated by all the guests who had a ball!! We even had Jai McDowall singing his heart out whilst we ate our meal....fantastic... so once again Palm Court you have excelled yourselves... congrats to all involved....you all deserve a PAY RISE ;)

Good Morning

Thank you for your review and i am delighted you enjoyed the recent birthday celebrations you attended last week in the hotel. It was certainly a night to remember with the room looking great and the entertainment some of the best we have had at the hotel. The staff are still speaking about how much they enjoyed looking after everyone and I am delighted you enjoyed the occasion. You have attended a number of events now at the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Ellon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I attended a birthday party at the palm court hotel last Sunday evening, and what a wonderful night it was!!

We had a fantastic 7 course dinner with wine. The food was perfect. You could not fault it. I am vegetarian and a different menu was tailored to my specific dietary requirements and was served at the same time as everyone else's meals. The staff were very attentive and always asked if everything was ok and if we were enjoying our meals.

The bar staff continually topped up our glasses with wine and ensured that we never had to ask for a drink or head to the bar.

We all had an absolutely lovely evening and would certainly not hesitate in using the hotel for any event in the future.

Good Morning

Thank you for your review and I am delighted that you had such a great evening last weekend at the birthday party you attended. It was such a pleasure to host the party celebrations and it was clearly evident that everyone had a great time. The staff also said it was one of the best events they have worked at and they are equally delighted you had a great time.

Once again thank you for your review and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Booked a table for 2 too celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary as this was the venue of our wedding a year ago. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Lovely atmosphere and food was brilliant with a wide choice on menu. Have stayed a night in a room on another occasion and can say that the rooms are lovely and clean aswell.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review and I am delighted your enjoyed your meal here at the hotel on the occasion of your 1st anniversary. It was great to see you back at the hotel and delighted all is well with you.

Our staff take great pleasure in ensuring all our guests have a great time at the hotel and enjoy the hospitality we offer and i am pleased you had the opportunity to experience this first hand.

Thank you again for your review and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I visited the Palm Court Hotel for a birthday party. The staff were excellent, the food was delicious and I cannot fault anything about the Palm Court Hotel. The bedroom I stayed in was exceptionally clean and stylish. I enjoyed my evening very much!

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel whilst attending a recent birthday party. It was an absolute pleasure looking after everyone and by the atmosphere within the room everyone had such a great time.

I am equally pleased you enjoyed your overnight stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

With best wishes