“Can't wait to return!!”

Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
St Monans, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to return!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Had the most amazing time yesterday at cousin's wedding. From start to finish the service was outstanding. A hotel not far away from me could do to visit and learn something, even housekeeping were fantastic.

• Stayed May 2014
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed the recent wedding you attended at the hotel. Indeed it was a pleasure looking after you all last weekend and I am delighted you all had such a great time.

I will pass on your feedback to the staff who will be so happy they have provided the bride and groom with a life time of memories.

With Best Wishes and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Graham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Elgin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had a small wedding for 15 guests in one of the private rooms. I can not thank Graham and Sheena enough for the day/evening they delivered. From the beautiful table they arranged, the excellent meal and the helpful attentive staff. The bedrooms are not big but they are spotless and have every conceivable thing you might need plus the beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is spot on. If you are organizing an event I would not look past this venue it has it all. Many thanks to the staff again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Good Evening

Thank you for your review and many congratulations once again on your recent marriage. It was an absolute pleasure looking after you and your guests and I am delighted you all such such a wonderful day.

It was our absolute pleasure to have you as our guests and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

For the past two years I have been holding consultation days for my stationery business at the Palm Court Hotel, Aberdeen. With meetings arranged for once or twice each month. At all times I have been very impressed with every aspect of the service at the hotel. Graham, Scott, their management team and all other staff members have made me very welcome. The hotel has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Nothing appears to be 'too much trouble' and help and advice is always on hand. Even when the staff have to cope with several functions on one day they still have a cheery smile and willing attitude. I would strongly reccommend this hotel for any occasion - celebration or business. I can't thank them enough.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Good Morning

Thank you for your review and it has been a pleasure having you here at the hotel over the past couple of years, cant quite believe how time has passed by so quickly.

I am also delighted that you have now managed to secure your own shop now and we wish you every success in your expanding business.

We very much still look forward to seeing you around and i am sure we will see you back at the hotel in the not too distant future

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Sweet hotel with posh location in a calm residental area 5 min drive from down town Aberdeen and Union Street. We attended a 5 day training class held at the hotel. At arrival we got a nice impression of a classic older style hotel with nicely decorated and modern rooms. All service was good and we normally had all meals in-house. The resturant held good food quality, but a more common UK variation in flavors and dishes. Overall a plesent experience :-)

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Autofilo
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Good Evening

Thanks you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay whilst attending a training course here at the hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the hospitality that we offered both with the food and the service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I booked a private room at the Palm Court for a birthday lunch to celebrate my mum's 80th birthday. I would like you to know that the service and attention we received was first class. The table was set the way we wanted with a lovely flower arrangement on the centre. Our waiter who was called Mark Rose attended to us very well. He made sure we all had a drink and served our food expertly and did not interfere with our party but was there if we needed anything - he even boxed up our spare pieces of cake for mum to take home!
The food was also vey good - all hot and tasty - absolutely no complaints.
We all enjoyed the afternoon especially mum as it was a surprise for her, a very nice one.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Good Evening Wendy

Thank you for your review and I am delighted your mums recent birthday celebration went so well and she enjoyed her surprise. It was great for you to have all your family together and I am pleased that we played a role in ensuring the level of service and quality we offered was to our normal high level.

I will pass your feedback onto the team and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I just want to say...... What a FANTASTIC venue!!!! We had our wedding day there on friday 18 April. Our bridesmaids and I stayed over the thursday night, from the minute we stepped into the Palm Court we were PAMPERED!!! Graham Urquhart did everything and more to make us comfortable. The day of our wedding was totally relaxed! :) Margaret (Head Housekeeper) was brilliant, she gave us robes and flip flops to allow us to lounge in while getting ready, as well as taking care of our personal things for us once we were ready to leave the room.
The Ceremony, Meal and Reception was outstanding!!!
All our guests complimented on our day as being one of the best weddings they had attended quoting great organisation, relaxed atmosphere, laughter and the banter throughout the whole day and I have to say we put it all down to the Exceptional Staff. I have no qualms whatsoever in recommending the 'Palm Court Hotel' Aberdeen and admit had I known the day would run as smoothly as it did we would have married sooner!!!!
We can't thank Graham and the Team enough for making our Wedding Day the Day it was.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Good Evening Kathleen and Neil

Hope you are well and enjoying married life. Many congratulations once again and thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure looking after you on your big day and I am delighted along with your guests you had just such a fantastic time.

I will pass your feedback onto the team and I am so proud of them on how loyal they are and dedicated to ensure that all our guests within the hotel are looked after to the best of their ability.

Thank you once again and i look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was at a n 80th birthday lunch 4/5, we were in a private room. Table lovely set, vases supplied for gifted flowers (thoughtful touch). Our waiter Mark Rose very friendly and attentive without being intrusive, nothing too much trouble. Often when you are in a private room you can be forgotten about but not at the palm court . Meal was really good. A happy time was had by all. Thank you

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you had a great afternoon here at the hotel at the weekend for the birthday celebrations.

We strive to offer all our guests a high level of quality and service and I am pleased that you have had the opportunity to experience this first hand.

I will pass your feedback onto the team and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.