Palm Court Hotel
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$132
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$88
US$80
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$87
US$112
US$101
US$85
US$78
Hotels.com
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$104
US$96
Hotels.com
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
US$75
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbothy restaurantwedding mealfunction roomwedding receptionattending a weddingspecial thanksmini barfull scottish breakfastcourse mealfish and chipslovely hotelwaiting staffone night stayfollowing morningcooked breakfastlovely roomcity centre
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Recently had the pleasure of visiting the Palm Court Hotel for their Ladies Night In. Excellent value for money, food, staff and service were top class! Cannot praise the Palm Court enough - it was a great way to spend the evening with some of my friends and I would totally recommend this package to anyone. Thanks again Palm Court!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed the recent girls night out you attended here at the hotel. These nights are proving to be so successful and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience these first hand.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to seeing you back at the hotel very soon

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Went here on a works night out. The interior presentation is rather posh. Best way to describe it is as a wedding reception venue. The bar is just as presentable and casual. The staff were friendly. However the buffet food I had (lasagne, rice and salad) was tasty... but as we paid £20 per head.. I didn't feel it was good value for money. I was at least expecting inclusive drinks OR a second course. With this in mind I was a little disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel.

I am unsure which event you attended but am pleased to confirm that we do not offer a one course buffet meal for £20.00 so unsure if the price you paid was inflated by your organisation.

Thank you once again for your review and i look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Fantastic yet again!
We come up from Kinross and stay at this hotel often and as always a great welcome especially from Kerry on reception she always looks after us but all the staff are great the rooms are always of very clean and modern standards.
We stay in a few hotels throughout the year but you can always rely on the Palm Court to be up there at the top.
We always stay at the hotel for the evening meal as there is no point traveling somewhere else when the food is great at the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms so far have been very good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LAM20142014
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel and that the team looked after you once again.

It is always a pleasure to our guests return and I am delighted you have the opportunity to experience our high level of quality and service we offer.

I will pass your feedback onto the team in particular Kerry who will be equally pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We all look for the same things in a hotel. Clean room, comfortable bed and friendly approachable staff would be top of most travellers list. Most hotels cover these basics. So what makes a hotel special.
Palm Court not only addresses the important requirements of their Guests they also think about the little things that make your stay feel relaxed. For example, on arriving in the room we found plenty of coffee, a variety of tea and real milk in the fridge (something I've never seen in any other hotel and very much appreciated). As for the biscuits - Tunochs tea cakes, Tunochs wafers and Border Biscuits!!! The shower room was immaculate with very fluffy towels. The rooms are small but have a cosy feel and the theme is Scotland. There is not much of a view (Scotland tend to have small windows to preserve heat)but be honest, unless your staying in the room all day, do you need a view?
We were at a wedding. There was plenty of bar staff, and plenty on hand to assist with all requirements the quest may have. The buffet was great, plenty to eat, in fact a lot left over. Next morning, breakfast. I can only compare this breakfast to a well known 5* Hotel who charged the earth for our stay. Fresh fruit, fried breakfast (with haggis), pancakes and the list continues. I didn't notice any fish but I may have missed it. Again plenty of staff on hand, no queuing for the toaster, the staff brought this, brown or white,with your tea or coffee.
If your staying in Aberdeen this is the hotel you want first on your list. It's in a good location for the town centre. However be warned, it is very busy. The food is great and the bar, inviting. If you want a meal, book it when you book your room, otherwise you may be disappointed due to the popularity of the restaurant.
The 5* hotel charges £300 per night and has a swimming pool and fitness centre. Palm Court charges £95 per night for bed and breakfast. At the 5* I didn't use the pool or fitness centre I was there to sight see. The Palm Court made me feel I was a 5* guest. In this price range this is the Best Hotel ever.

Room Tip: If you need a meal book when booking your room or you will be disappointed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MHM62
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel. We strive to ensure our high level of quality and service is offered to all our guests and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience this first hand.

I will pass your excellent feedback to the team whom I am sure will be equally delighted and on behalf of all the team I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Attended wedding of Mr and Mrs Greig Nicholson on 21 June 2014
Excellent. Also there prior to wedding with Sheena (brides mum) finalising wedding details plus dropping off cake on day - staff very friendly helpful and very accommodating Would recommend.

Stayed: June 2014

Good Evening

Thank you for you review and I am delighted you enjoyed the wedding last weekend. We are delighted that we could play a part in making the happy couple's day so memorable and that everyone had such a great time.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.