Travelled from Australia to Scotland for some time with friends and family. Spent a long weekend here, so that everyone could come a stay enjoy the weekend and not have to worry about driving. Centrally located with lots of restaurants, bars and nightclubs within 5 minutes walk. Nice lounge bar downstairs that catered well for a bunch of lively 45+ couples needing to unwind.....
Rooms were nice but suites were better although a just a little dated... Staff friendly and the breakfast buffet was a good hangover cure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland