I stayed in this hotel the weekend before valentines day. On arrival the staff were very welcoming, helpful and the lobby was very nice. Our room was absolutely spotless as well as spacious and comfortable. The shower was fantastic and the surroundings were nice and quiet considering it is in the city centre. The hotel is in a great location and is very close to shops, pubs, restaurants and museums. Breakfast has great variety and the food itself was top class. I was delighted with my stay and would and will definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland