I Had a good stay in this hotel.
I stayed in a single room on the 3rd floor. Room was clean, spacious enough for a single room and had a comfy bed and a reasonable size TV. There was no view from the window other than the neighbouring building and fire escape.
As I stayed on a weekend I got a very good rate and was actually cheaper than the Travelodge and the rooms in the Caledonian are much better.
Excellent location just off union street. The staff were friendly and if im back in Aberdeen for a night out would'nt hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland