We visited here on Saturday to partake in the Afternoon Tea and were so delighted I felt I had to write a review. The food was fantastic and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. With the hustle bustle of Aberdeen nightlife at this time of year it was fantastic to have somewhere with such a nice atmosphere and delicious cocktails in the city centre. I would also like to give special mention to the cinnamon scones with Clotted cream and jam - they were divine! Definitely a High Tea I will be indulging in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Superbreak UK, Lastminute, HotelsClick, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland