My husband and I stayed for one night on Friday 21st February. We could not recommend this hotel more highly. The location is so handy for the centre of town with a rare car park. The price of the room would be hard to beat for a city centre hotel. The room had been recently refurbished and was very comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the Russian trainee waiter at breakfast who gave me a free cup of coffee after we had checked out while we were reading the complimentary newspapers. Breakfast was also delicious. 10/10 for this hotel. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland