We travelled to Aberdeen with friends for a birthday treat and were extremely happy with both our rooms overlooking union terrace. We arrived earlier than planned and the reception staff were so helpful, giving us coffee in the lounge while our rooms were prepared. The beds I agree were so comfortable and our Sunday breakfast was delicious and plentiful. My friends birthday was the Saturday evening, so we chose to eat in their restaurant and were not disappointed. An absolutely wonderful meal was had by us all and I can sincerely recommend this hotel for its hospitality and great food. Central location also, so cannot fault it at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland