This is a very well hotel, reception staff are excellent and check in was easy and speedy. Rooms are of a high standard and immaculately clean. I had a room at the rear of the hotel and didnt get disturbed by noise. Breakfast is excellent and the morning staff were lovely. This is not the cheapest option in Aberdeen but the location is great and the hotel has much charm. I will certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland