From a warm welcome at reception to one of the best breakfasts I have had in a hotel (Good choice and HAGGIS :) ) this hotel is very comfortable, modern and clean. Great bed and stunning view out of the window (i think its a delux room, one up from the standard)
Good wifi and free easy to find parking (round the back) Right at lights and first right again.
Good value good hotel
I hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland